|Interviewing Fadi Quran at Stanford, April 16, 2012|
The April 19th episode of my 'Arabology' radio show included my exclusive interview with Fadi Quran, the Palestinian Stanford graduate from the West Bank and U.S. citizen whose arrest in Hebron in February 2012 for allegedly pushing an Israeli soldier was caught on tape--causing an outcry at Stanford and abroad. To listen to the episode (which includes the full interview in 2 parts) click here.
TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST, CLICK HERE
TO DOWNLOAD PODCAST CLICK HERE
In 2011, Time Magazine called Quran “the face of the new Middle East,” To read that piece click here.
To read more about Fadi Quran, including pieces from the Stanford Daily about his arrest and eventuial release, see links below:
- Article about Fadi Quran in TIME Magazine can be found here.
- "Stanford activist Fadi Quran arrested, detained in West Bank" (Stanford Daily Feb 24, 2012)
- "Fadi Quran to face trial in West Bank" (Stanford Daily Feb 27, 2012)
- "Fadi Quran released, back home" (Stanford Daily Feb 29, 2012)
- "Fadi Quran returns to campus" (Stanford Daily April 17, 2012)